Benefits Ambassador Program:
Each Ambassador committee member will receive training intended to ensure that they understand the requirements, and their role within the BCCPBC membership.
Each Ambassador will receive the following benefits:
- Membership discount for participation within the Ambassador Program
- Training will provide the skill set to serve on a board (no guarantee, participation will lead to serving on the BCCPBC Board Of Directors).
- Each Ambassador will receive a certificate
- Recognition at certain key events by BCCPBC President – showing appreciation
- Receive a BCCPBC Ambassador Pin
For more information on the Ambassador Program contact BCCPBC at info@BlackChamberPBC.com or leave a message at (561) 282-9657.
Welcome New Members
Select Ambassador members will make follow-up phone calls to new BCCPBC members, where they ask how their experience is going and suggest ideas as to which of the many benefits of BCCPBC membership will be most effective for them.
BCCPBC Ambassadors will be prominent at events, identified by a special name tag. You’ll find them welcoming attendees, making sure everyone is comfortable, and establishing the desired contacts.
Ambassadors are to assist with the setup (position of photograph) and the Ambassadors will appear in Ribbon-Cutting photos, tour the host member facilities, and spread the word about the host company