Clive Wilbert Henry, CPA is the president and co-founder of U2 Health, a health care clinic located in West Palm Beach, Florida. Prior to forming U2 Health he worked as an CPA for a concierge medical company headquartered in Boca Raton, FL. Additionally, Clive formed his own CPA firm Cleveland Ivy, LLC named in honor of his father Cleveland Henry and his mom Ivy Dunson. At Cleveland Ivy Clive works as a business and taxation advisor and external CFO for other businesses.
A native of Jamaica, he was born in Trench Town, while growing up Clive enjoyed playing soccer. He captained his community youth soccer team and represented his high school in soccer. He started his first business in Jamaica renting motorcycles and cars to tourist in Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
Clive served or is serving as:
- Kawanis Club of Ocho Rios, Jamaica Key Club Advisor
- Treasurer and board member Boys and Girl Club of Wellington, FL
- Treasurer for the campaign to elect current Riviera Beach, FL mayor, Ronnie Felder
- Treasurer, Executive Committee, Finance Committee Chair, and Board Member Black Chamber of Commerce of Palm Beach County
- Accounting Career Advisor Palm Beach State College
Clive received his Bachelor of Science degree from Florida Atlantic University, Accounting. He also received a Master of Business Administration degree with a major in finance from Florida Atlantic University. He is currently an active and licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed to practice in the sunshine state Florida.
Clive is married to Paulette and is the father of Brittani, Alexander, Mia and Paul. He lives in Wellington, FL and enjoys playing tennis and often times play with Bruce.Clive Henry