Brightline’s contractor for the construction of the Boca Raton station and the parking garage is Kaufman Lynn. The drawings for the garage were recently put out to bid, and the station drawings will follow. If businesses wish to bid on the work, the time is now to start the pre-qualification process and contact Kaufman Lynn immediately to request to be sent the Invitation to Bid.
Brightline is accepting the following certifications:
SBE/MWBE Certifying Agencies:
- Palm Beach County (Florida)
- Broward County (Florida)
- Florida State Minority Supplier Development Council (FSMSDC)
- Miami Dade County – Small Business Development
- State of Florida – Office of Supplier Diversity
- Florida Department of Transportation FDOT
- Woman Business Enterprise National Council
Currently bidding all trades, including site, civil, concrete, masonry, metals, roofing, waterproofing, drywall, paint, mechanical, electrical, doors, plumbing, elevators, canopies, paint, tile, acoustical ceiling, drywall, stucco, toilet accessories, lighting, pavers, landscaping, etc.
Please download the bid letter here with backup information and contacts at Kaufman Lynn should you have questions.